Thursday, April 23, 2009

My week so far

Monday was hot as blazes, so I didn't really get much done around the house. I did finish reading a thriller though-couldn't stop! Then Tuesday came along and it was still hot, but I went to exercise class anyway and tried to do a little slimming down. Well, so far, I don't see any results, but I keep trying any way. You know what they say----NEVER GIVE UP!!! and so it goes.

Our seedlings are doing mostly pretty good except for the newest Roma tomato that Jose bought last week. It's leaves are all curly and brown. I think it has a disease so separated it from our other darling plants.

Today I brow beat Jose to get the garbage gathered as tomorrow morning is our spring clean-up. Had to get rid of an old beat up chair that I got second-hand before we got married. He did a good job when he finally did it. Don't know why it is men procrastinate soooooo much.

I was going to go walking with a friend yesterday (we are supposed to do it on Wednesdays on a regular basis), but she had some sad news and had to attend a funeral. So, I went out and did some shopping. I think we have gone twice in the past two months. Not a very good record.

Well, this weekend should be a fun one. We have a baby shower to attend on Saturday hosted by Jose's family. Sunday we plan on dancing all day in Orangevale at a friends house. I hope it is cool weather and not raining.

Well, I will keep you posted but for now, it's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment